Just a minute Mr Postman

Sometimes it seems like a struggle to maintain positivity in life. I don't mean that in an 'emo' way, but just in general there are so many things that are always going on, so many directions that you could possibly be pulled in, that if you gave in to it, you would never fail to find things to be unhappy about.

I would like to think that finding things to be happy about is just as easy if you apply the right frame of mind, but it doesn't always seem that way.
I have recently been reminded just how important friends are, and the wonderful ability letters have to really lift spirits. (Thanks Gwen :) )

So I thought I would make up a few more mini art canvases, which like the others, are made especially to be inexpensively posted to those awesome friends who live too far away.




Bit blurry, but you get the idea. I totally dream of living in a place like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.