What big teeth you have...

I only recently started watching Once Upon A Time and I like it a lot. Snow White actually bothers the heck out of me and while I LOVE short hair on women I also must admit that it's not for every face shape, and Snow? No.

This isn't the point. The point is that I like Red.

My enduring affection for the story of Little Red Riding Hood is, frankly, inexplicable. You can look through most of my sketch books and find at least one drawing of the red clad miss surrounded by trees.

I was preparing some prints today and felt like revisiting a little art work I did with the girls from church last year.

This time with paint. 

The original and prints will be over at the etsy store. Once I get them off the computer.. the computer that now has a shattered screen. DISASTER.


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.