Subscribe to the elm tree!!

I love getting mail. I think my mail box gets hungry for real mail though, and by that I mean not bills, and not advertising material.

I used to have a subscription to New Scientist (because I'm like - nerdy or something) and Better Homes and Gardens (which always used to make me covetous of people with houses) but they both expired and in the end I had a whole lot of magazines that I didn't know what to do with... so I have come up with a way to feed the hungry mail boxes of the world.

Now you can subscribe to The ELM Tree. 

No, it's not a magazine. 
It's art. It's prints, stickers, postcards, illustrations, paintings, drawings, and all sorts of other creative goodies delivered direct to your mail box every month.         


Pick you own 3, 6, or 12 month subscription over at my etsy store, or even just get a one off delivery of artiness for you or as a gift. 

There will be some specials related to this coming up so keep your eyes peeled. 




                                                                    

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.