The Bear Prince.





I am still doing art.
You can follow my instagram updates @eleanormccomb

If you want to get a hold of this fellow you can sign up for a subscription to my art here. He'll be posted out with the June lot. 

Otherwise - if you can name what fairy tale this beary prince comes from I will send you a print of it for free. (obviously this is only for the first person who knows... after that its just silly)


PS. I don't like putting watermarks on my work because I think they look nicer without them and I just kind of trust you. Selling these drawings and paintings is how I make money to support my family and I would really really appreciate your honesty. Don't print out my work. Just buy it. My printers have better quality paper in any case...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.