Rosieteapot// a magazine

It is probably a good thing that my blog is attached to Google - otherwise it is highly likely that I would have forgotten my password.
That's how long its been since I logged in to update this tragically neglected blog.

A lot of things have been going on. I closed the shop - moved into a studio - painted one of the walls with chalkboard paint (totally noteworthy) - held an awesome art exhibition - other stuff...

Other stuff like being featured in Rosie's very wonderful and wonderfully free e-publication: Rosieteapot.
She features all kinds of creative ladies from around the world and I love that unlike magazines and other publications with limited page numbers Rosie gives plenty of time to get into peoples worlds and chat with them. I went to high school with Rosie, so I feel like I kind of cheated my way in, but I was totally honoured to be featured with some very inspiring ladies.


So do yourself a favour and take a while to sit and flip through the pages. Enjoy all the great photos, and meet some new people (kind of... in an internet kind of stalkering/but not really way)

via


Read the 2nd Issue - FREE!




2 comments:

  1. That is sooo exciting! Loved reading the article, and the layout of the magazine is GORGEOUS (the whole issue was eye-catching and beautiful). Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Eleanor, I only just saw this post now!!! Thank you so much for your kind words, it was an absolute pleasure to have you and we'll definitely do a follow-up at some point! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.