Time and priorities

I have said this before, but it amazes me how fast time goes by.
I wake up in the morning and then it's the afternoon followed quickly by evening where I shove the boys in their beds and curl up in the dark ... ready to do it all again the next day.

Business's which need running, emails to be responded to, art to be painted, clothing to be washed, toys to be picked up, children to be washed, study to be done... it all gets crammed into the suddenly insufficient hours of the day.
 It's not that I'm complaining mind you, I get more done than I used to simply because I'm trying to do much more than I used to.

It's that whole 'aim for the moon so that even if you fail to achieve it you will still be amongst the stars' thing.

Unfortunately all the rush meant that the awesomeness of my newest little family member was passing me by.
So the moral of the past month of my life is: Time spent doing 'nothing' is not necessarily time wasted.

You can't get to know someone unless you spend time with them. Even little squishy people who can't hold their heads up properly. 

So a month after his birth, I have two new businesses set up, two websites created, some design work done... and most importantly - I am completely in love with yet another McComb.

On day two of life. MacDaddy, MiniMac, MacJunior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.