A handmade market


Our mega glam garage sale was an effective experiment, though perhaps not the roaring success that we might have wished it to be. (You know - when heaps of people come and give us all their money)
The weather was fantastic, and although there were a significant number of hiccups in the morning as we got things set up (including a man who wanted to buy McKenzie's guitar - NOT FOR SALE!) it all looked wonderful (if I do say so myself)

Thanks to Analiese and her photography talents I can give you a tour of our little market and it's wares.

This is my work:


Prints. Note to self: iron tablecloths. (Even when they are just unfinished quilt tops)


Framed prints. Notebooks. Reina's rice filled heat packs. Zana's bags, and Reina's cushions.


Zana's monogram key chains and dresses (below)


McKenzie's prints are beautiful. Her music was lovely too, and after buying her CD I have listened to it on loop all day today... Do yourself a favour and check her out.


Katie's booties and muesli. Tool box/magazine holders and Candle centrepieces (below) by Reina (and Ryan)


Jess's cupcakes and brownies (the brownies were especially yum!)





We will be opening our shop on September the 28th and you will be able to find all these things and much more from other amazing local talents.

If you want to catch up with me in the mean time I will be at the Makers Market at UNSW next Saturday (September 7) so feel free to come and visit me (and a whole troop of other awesome etsy sellers) when you are done voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.