Dude sings like a lady

Sometimes I am super glad for the internet.

When I was living in Taiwan someone gave me a mix tape (okay it was a CD, but mix tape sounds better) and there was a song on it that I loved and learned all the words to and was like super geeky about.

I didn't know who sang it or what the song was called but due to having Mandarin powers (diminishing by the day) I turned to the all-knowing Google and found them, my new most favourite Chinese band (sorry Jay Chou) - Sodagreen.

Turns out the female singer who I thought was amazing was actually a male singer (oh dear)



This is the first song I ever heard of theirs and I like it a LOT. 

So that's my soundtrack for the week. Today I've had Simon and Garfunkle songs in my head, so they'll be next I'm sure. 

And this is my link up with the awesome Jess of A Heart Full of Frost.

Check her out!


1 comment:

  1. Your subject line cracked me up! I started singing the song right away.

    Thanks for linking up! Great song (i totally get how you thought it was a chick!) and i love Simon & Garfunkel so am excited to see what your song next week is!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.